How to get to Valmorel
- Chambéry-Aix-les-Bains (90 km)
- Lyon-Saint Exupéry (180 km)
- Genève-Cointrin (125 km)
- There is the snow train from London every Friday & Saturday express to Moutiers.
- The TGV arrives at the Moûtiers-Salins/Brides les Bains train station.
- Guaranteed transfers: by taxi or bus (pre-booking necessary).
- Go to Albertville on the A43 from Chambéry or the N 212 from Annecy. Take the dual carriageway RN 90 in the direction of Moûtiers.
- Take exit 38 for Aigueblanche, Villargerel and Villoudry.
- The “Valmobus” shuttle buses are free and provide links to and from the resort directly from outside the chalet, every day from 8 am to 8 pm (about every 20 minutes). Click here for the schedule.
- Buses from the Moutiers bus and train station to the resort, meet trains and coaches throughout the weekend. Click here for timetable and traffic conditions.
There are three airports within two hours drive of the resort making Valmorel highly accessible, weather you are looking to plan a weekend break or a full family holiday. Chambéry Airport is just one hour’s drive away in good driving conditions.
There is quick access using France’s high speed train line.
Buses from the Moutiers bus and train station to the Valmorel, meet trains and coaches throughout the weekend. Click Here for timetable and traffic conditions.
For those wanting to drive down, the route takes 9 hours from Calais. We also provide free private parking.
Directions from Chambéry:
In Valmorel, all the car parking is payable. Depending on what you are looking for, there are 530 underground parking spots and 1200 outdoor parking spots. In the village of Le Crey (1,5 km from the resort), 180 free, non guarded, outdoor parking spots. Further information on : www.valmoparc.com.